|Nora A. Hancock's black photograph album with gold palm trees on the cover,
11¼" W x 8¼" H x 1¼" thick, containing numerous photographs
dating from 1916 to June 1961.
The original photograph album was inherited by John Martin of Vallejo.
Upon his death it will go to Dianne Lynn Martin Craft.
The album includes the following 18 photographs that were scanned, edited, and resized
by Dan Hancock and posted on the www.hancockonline.net web site:|
- Leola Hancock & baby Ruth Winter 1917-1918
- Ruth, Leola, Bee, & Bud Hancock circa 1920
- Bee Ella Hancock circa 1933 at Highland Hospital, Oakland, California
- Ruth Arlyne Hancock graduating from Napa High School in 1935 at age 18
- Henry (Hank) Julien Lacaze & family circa 1940
- Myles Milton Butler circa 1940
- The Hancock's home at 2425 Second Street, Napa, California, circa 1940
- The Samuels family in 1941: Millie Burgess, Alma Buck, Nora Hancock,
George Samuels, Clyde Land, Edith Land, Marvin Buck, Edith Samuels, Walter Buck, &
Bessie Butler. Front: Wilfred Hancock, unknown man, & Guy Butler
- George Samuels and his five daughters circa 1942: Mildred, Nora, Bessie, George, Alma, & Edith
- Bud and Ruth at 2425 Second Street in Napa, California, circa 1936
- Ruth and cat at 2425 Second Street in Napa, California, circa 1936
- Nora at 2425 Second Street in Napa, California, circa 1942
- Frank Hancock with Richard (Dick) Beck Jr. on 15 Jun 1947 at El Granada, California
- Helen Beck and Richard (Dick) Jr. on 15 Jun 1947 at El Granada, California
- Richard (Dick) Beck Sr. and Richard (Dick) Jr. on 15 Jun 1947 at El Granada, California
- Jerry & Alice Phelps with Myrtle Glos on 15 Jun 1947 at El Granada, California
- Unknown woman, Myrtle Glos, Joan Harrison, & Nora Hancock on 15 Jun 1947 at El Granada, Calif.
- George Washington Samuels and Edith at Vacaville, California, circa 1950