Last updated 21 January 2014 by Dan Hancock
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
Includes numerous Information Security organizations, functions, and publications.
Two of these organizations are listed below:
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
Offers a variety of information resources to help people access pertinent unclassified
information — including Information-Security-related publications.
- Cyber Security and Information Systems Information Analysis Center (CSIAC)
Consolidated three prior organizations:
CSIAC is a DoD-sponsored Center-of-Excellence for the fields of cybersecurity, information
assurance, software engineering, modeling & simulation, and knowledge management and
information sharing. CSIAC is chartered to leverage best practices and expertise
from government, industry, and academia on cybersecurity and information technology.
CSIAC's mission is to provide DoD with a central point of access for information assurance,
cybersecurity, and emerging technologies to support the development and implementation of
effective defense against information warfare attacks.
- Information Assurance Technology Assurance Center (IATAC)
- Data and Analysis Center for Software (DACS)
- Modeling and Simulation Information Analysis Center (MSIAC).