|Wendy Hensen Hudson. Descendants of
Christian Moller (Rasmussen). Update of
database from DANE - Danish Archive North East, prepared by Wendy Hudson. See Source No.1331.|
Database attached to e-mail from Wendy Hudson to Karen Hancock, 14 Dec 2013.
Includes the following endnotes:
- Danish Demographic Database. http://ddd.dda.dk/ddd_en.htm.
- Danish Archive Online. http://www.arkivalieronline.dk/.
- St. Stephan's Danish Lutheran Church, Perth Amboy, Middlesex County, New Jersey, later moved
to Edison, Middlesex County, New Jersey.
- St. Stephans Danish Lutheran Church, originally in Perth Amboy, Middlesex County, New Jersey,
moved to Edison, Middlesex County, New Jersey. Baptism records.
- Alpine Cemetery Headstones, Perth Amboy, NJ.
- Marriage record, Hans Nielsen Moller and
Kathrine Abrahamsen, December 14, 1895, Perth
Amboy, Middlesex County, New Jersey, Record M22, State of New Jersey, New Jersey Archives,
Trenton, New Jersey.
- Death records, St. Stephens Danish Lutheran Church, Perth Amboy, Middlesex County, New Jersey.
- International Genealogical Index, www.familysearch.org.
- Social Security Death Index.
- 1930 census, Fords, Woodbridge Township, Middlesex County, New Jersey, District 134, Sheet 8B.
- Obituary. Vincent E. Hoyer, 2003, Star-Ledger,
The (Newark, NJ) - Wednesday, June 4, 2003.
"Vincent E. Hoyer, 78, was president of NJ Manufacturers Insurance Co."
Services for Vincent E. Hoyer, 78, of Harbourton, will be at 11 a.m. Friday
in the Central Baptist Church, 2015 Pennington Rd, Ewing. Arrangements are by the
Wilson-Apple Funeral Home, Pennington.
Mr. Hoyer, who died Monday at home, was the president of New Jersey Manufactures
Insurance Co. from 1966 until retiring in 1991. In 1977, he formed the New Jersey Manufacturers
Reinsurance Co. He served as President of this company and its affiliates.
After retiring, Mr. Hoyer continued to serve on the Board of Directors and was
requested to serve as a director emeritus of the insurance companies. He was also invited to
serve on the board of directors of New Jersey Manufacturers Bank.
Mr. Hoyer was a graduate of Rider College and received an honorary Doctor of
Laws degree from Rider University in 1989.
He served as a director and trustee of the American Mutual Insurance Alliance,
South Jersey Industries, CoreStates Financial Corp., Mercer medical Center, New Jersey National Bank,
New Jersey Property Liability Insurance Guarantee Association, the New Jersey State Safety Council,
Rider University, and the Pennington Young Men's Christian Association.
Mr. Hoyer served as a deacon and elder of Pennington Presbyterian Church and
was a trustee of Westerly Road Church, Princeton.
He served in the Army Air Force during World War II as a lead-pilot and an
all-weather pilot with the 448th Bomb Group of the 8th Air Force flying B-24s in the European Theatre.
Born in Metuchen, he moved to Pennington many years ago.
Surviving are his wife, Doris; sons, Gary V., Dwight, Gregg W., Mark D. and
Kevin S.; a daughter, Elizabeth Nally, and nine grandchildren.